We Seek dynamic and experienced individuals to fill the position of:
Closing Date: Open
- Able to work independently & supervising field survey
- Maintain employee discipline and harmony, handle employee relations issues, grievances and counselling one work-related problems.
- Degree in Land Surveying from any recognised university.
- Minimum 2 years working experience and above will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to speak and written English. Local languages are preferable as well.
- Resourceful,mature and prossess good leadership.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate high level of integrity and initiative.
Successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package and excellent career advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates are required to write-in, enclosing full personal particulars, stating current & expected salary, contact telephone number, together with a passport-sized photograph to:-
Lot 8582, Block 16, K C L D
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
< Go Back